Monday, May 19, 2008

Just A Few Things

1. I'm busy with state testing in the Crayon Box. Prayers welcome!

2. Piper's birthday is almost here! I can not wait for her to get her present. I mailed it a bit late so it is going to be for her party, not her actual birthday. Sorry Piper. Also, it was so hot in LA on Saturday that the chocolate bar I meant to include melted in the car with the AC on! Liquid I tell you! Since you can't mail melted chocolate next to finely crafted presents, I took it home, froze it and ate it in her honor.

3. Working on another great surprise and regretting telling friends and family about this blog. Hummpf. Sure would like the blog fodder.

4. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry, I have melted many chocolate bars and done the same. I am glad that you got to enjoy it. Wish you could be here on Friday, but you may just have to check your mailbox in a week ...
Piper