Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Night Lights

Friday Night Lights
And, a load of darks as well. That there is 12.5 lbs. of fabric from Michael Levine's Loft in downtown LA. What a lovely place to go on a Friday after school. There were no crowds and plenty of help!

Everything has been washed and is just waiting for my vacation!

By the way, I happened to toss a couple of microfiber dish towels into the load with all the fabric. The towels grabbed up most of the strings and fuzzies that come with washing new fabric! Now, that's a happy accident!

Hope your weekend is filled with discoveries and fun as well!

3 comments:

Mama Said Sew said...

12.5 pounds?!? Wow! I have got to find some time to go to Michael Levine's the next time I'm down there. Can't wait to see what you do with all that fabric.

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

I'd love to go to Michael Levine's ANY DAY. Can't wait to see what you make!

HollyLynne said...

I was downtown Friday afternoon too!!! In the jewelry district though. How funny . . . we were mere blocks away from each other!