Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Reminder for Me

In November my good friend Berry asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding! I am thrilled to oblige.

She's not yet engaged, but that hasn't stopped her from planning the wedding.

Berry figures, by planning early she will save money and spread costs out over time. Also, she wants to walk down the aisle moments, well, days after the proposal. What can I say? When you know- you know.

For my part I have starred a dozen or so shower ideas on my Google Reader.
Post- It Case

This is a memo pad/ Post-It case I made with a pattern from the Moda Bake Shop.
Post-It Case Open

All it requires is fabric, fusible web, a photo brad thingy and of course, a memo pad.

I'm thinking these would make good favors. I need a catchy phrase...
"Thanks for remembering Berry's special day."
"Thanks for making this a note worthy day."

Or maybe I should skip the catchy phrase altogether.

Whatever, I have time.


3 comments:

Nutsy Coco said...

I think that's a really cute idea!

Mama Said Sew said...

Those would be great shower favors! And personally, I like catchy phrases.

kari and kijsa said...

So cute!! love that idea!
blessings,
kari & kijsa