Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WIP: A Whole Lot of Monkey Business

Mini Monkeys
Mini Molly Monkeys made at 25% of the original pattern. These little guys are wearing pajamas because soon they will be jumping on a bed. Just a little project for the Christmas list.

This week I had a big deal thing and I was kinda nervous about it. (More about that in the future.) So my dear husband made me a mix CD of all monkey songs to cheer me. It was quite fun predicting all the monkey songs and thanks to the magic of itunes he found several that I had never heard of before. I don't know about you, but I love a good mix CD.

In other monkey news, my cousin recently posted this picture on facebook.
Liebi Grandchildren Mid 70's
Since he tagged me, I was notified and I tagged Lady Monkey just for fun. Several of his macho friends left comments teasing him about his teddy bear. Well, it got my goat a bit. I am sensitive about Lady Monkey's appearance. But, I didn't comment because I am a grown up.

A day later I was notified that my brother commented on the same photo. He wrote, "It's a monkey not a bear!"

It made my day! Sticking up for my monkey, now that's brotherly love!

3 comments:

sara said...

Cute monkey's!

Darci said...

Yay for monkey songs...any chance of sharing the playlist.

Rebecca said...

They are adorable! I am sure Lady Monkey is thrilled that her family lives on!