Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!



Thank you to Patti from My Creative Mind for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award!

Here are the RULES for this AWARD:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

Here are my 7 things.........
1. I love teaching in the ghetto, but if I didn't teach, I would like to be a carpenter like Amy Wynn.

2. I think Twizlers are a perfect food, although since moving to CA, I have learned to embrace and appreciate their cousin Red Vines.

3. I *love* my GYN. When I moved here I went to a very famous, but frankly ho hum practice where I felt like a small number. Switching to Dr. Dwight has been life changing! I wish every woman had a doctor as wonderful. If you google Dr. Mark Dwight -Los Angeles, you will find that I am not alone in this opinion. (For you Angelinos-this is the best tip of the day!) If you are not with a doctor you love switch!

4. My most favorite project of this year: Molly Monkey. I have made them three times and especially love my Molly Monkey twins.

5. I have a really hard time throwing things away. It's almost painful if I think it could be recycled, repurposed, or regifted. I get this from my Grandparents. It makes me miss them a lot.

6. My favorite bible verse is Matthew 25:40.

7. My new favorite thing is Hulu.com. I love watching Jon Stewart, Bob Newhart, and Hill Street Blues.

5. Nominate some Kreativ Bloggers: (Sorry! It's late and three seems just right!)
Chester and Donkey
The Procrastinator Crafter
Hogwash


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like your blog! Congrats!

Decor To Adore said...

Congratulations on your award! May there be many more.

Ruth said...

Congratulations for the award. You deserve it.

Love the monkeys, too.

Ruth