Saturday, April 3, 2010

Swap Eggs

Shara from Monkey Box held an Easter Egg Swap this year and I was very "eggcited" to participate.

This is a sampling of my swap eggs. You can click on any picture to see them larger.

Quilled Eggs

I bought the string wrapped eggs at Giant Dollar. I loved the texture and knew they would be perfect for quilling!
Quilled chick Eggs
Most of the designs came from Alli's book Paper Quilling for the First Time, but I did branch out and try my hand at some of my own designs.
Quilled Rabbit Eggs


Quilled Butterfly Eggs

On Monday I will share all the amazing eggs I recieved in the swap. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

I am linking this post to Tatertots and Jello's Weekend Wrap Up. There are always lots of great ideas over there!

6 comments:

the thrifty ba said...

oh love those eggs! happy easter to you!

Sadie said...

Those are so pretty!

alli b said...

Egg-cellent...haha ;). You are just full of creativity! I love them!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE the eggs you made! I might be my favorite. But I'm not picking favorites, okay? ;) So much work! I'm so lucky to have one.

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

They are really cute! As soon as I saw that one, I knew it was yours!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

So pretty! I am keeping this in my file to do next year!

Thanks for linking up to the Weekend Wrap Up Party!

I hope you will link up and show us more of your projects!

XOXO
Jen