Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Quick Note of Thanks

Dancing Baby
Sara made us this wonderful quilt that looks like a piece of notebook paper.
IMAG0201
I think it's safe to say that both Marilee and I love it!
What makes it extra special is that we had picked out her name years ago after we were first married. That first year here in LA I had to take a bunch of classes to get my CA credential. During the dull moments I would write all our initials, and write out her name dozens of time. Cursive, print, you know, just like in high school. Only I was 32. I have to dig up those notebooks. I bet I could find the pages.

So, in other news, this Tuesday feels like it should be a Friday already. Nothing serious or bad, just seems like I've already put in a full week. How about you?

3 comments:

Nutsy Coco said...

Very cute! My week isn't too bad (knock on wood) but last week felt like it lasted forever!

Sarah said...

Egads! She is so beautiful. And perfect. And smiley. And getting big! I hope the going back to work, Dad at home thing has smoothed out a bit? I keep meaning to reply to a few emails but only now is the gagging starting to pass. Ha.

jodi said...

She is so cute. The week went well. It looks like the stomach virus that went through the class may have run it's course. That is always an occasion for cheering!